What good are low carb frozen dessert recipes or sugar free ice cream recipes if you don’t have some delicious whipped cream to top them off? Whipped cream just adds to the experience dessert and keeps your taste buds incredibly satisfied.
Yet many people leave learning how to make coconut milk whipped cream to the last recipe they ever try. Instead, they run for the fake whipped cream at the grocery store!
Now you can have real whipped cream to top your sugar free ice cream (low carb ice cream) desserts. And you’ll see just how easy it is to make it. Below is one of the best low carb frozen dessert recipes you’ll ever try.
How to Vary Low Carb Frozen Dessert Recipes
- You can make unflavored coconut milk whipped cream. Simply leave off the extracts and the stevia.
- You can also experiment with leaving off the lemon extract from the ingredient list. In this case, it would simply be vanilla flavored Coconut Milk Whipped Cream.
- You can get bold when making your keto desserts that need whipped cream and add almond extract to match the almond ingredient in the cake, cupcake, or ice cream.
- You could try adding raspberry or orange extract instead of the vanilla extract and the lemon extract. If you’re doing this, start out with the same amount of extract as in the original recipe, and then make your alterations from there.
- You can add whipped cream to virtually any paleo dessert or even enjoy whipped cream as your dessert. Or use it for dipping. It’s great for the Munchie bites recipes as a side to dip the sweet treats in!
- You can also add coconut whipped cream to the top of sugar free cappuccinos. Dee-li-cious!
Are You Familiar With These Ice Cream Facts?
– America’s favorite dessert topping is chocolate syrup. But real chocolate syrup is loaded with sugar. It is not a keto-friendly dessert.
– 87% of all Americans have ice cream in their freezer. But again, this ice cream isn’t usually in the category of sugar free desserts – a sugar free ice cream or low carb ice cream.
A recent survey found that chocolate and vanilla ice cream is not America’s favorite ice cream flavor! In fact, chocolate mint chip is the favorite flavor in the U.S.A. You can make a sugar free version of this ice cream too! Just check out our collection of low carb frozen dessert recipes here.