Along with low carb ice cream and paleo desserts, keto bomb dessert recipes are a great tool for intermittent fasting and for helping to keep you in ketosis and running on fat instead of sugar. Because they are so flavorful, delicious, and high in fat, they keep you satisfied for hours and hours. Often, I have a cheesecake fat bomb at the end of a meal or a nut butter and seed fat bomb and I can go from dinner all the way until dinner the next day, burning fat for the whole 24 hours between. It’s a great tool for leaning down quickly and a delicious way to get skinny, too! Here are my favorite fat bomb recipes of all!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 1/4th cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup no sugar natural peanut butter
- 2 T. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 T. xylitol (powdered/granulated)
- Place coconut oil, peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, xylitol in a double boiler.
- Pour liquid into a cup with a spout to make it easy to pour into molds
- Now, pour into your favorite shaped silicone molds
- Freeze for around one hour
- Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with chopped nuts for extra crunch (I like walnuts or pecans)
Coconut Lemon Macadamia Fat Bombs
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these—something about the tart lemon with the creamy coconut oil and the crunchy nuts—it’s extremely tasty and very satisfying!! I’m sure you’ll enjoy this and our other keto bomb dessert recipes as well
- Coconut Oil – ¼ cup – at room temperature
- Coconut Butter (aka Manna) – 1 cup – at room temperature
- 1-2 lemons
- Macadamia Nuts – 10-12 nuts
- Mix oil, butter, and zest from two lemons – add enough lemon juice to your liking for flavor and to make it nice and liquid.
- Now pour into six silicone molds and top with chopped nuts. Freeze for one hour and enjoy some of the tastiest treats you’ve ever had!
These are some of my favorites but there are many, many more yummy fat bombs and desserts you can get in my membership program (and dinners, lunches, breakfasts, snacks, breads, muffins—all kinds of yummy, keto friendly low carb treats!
You’ll also get recipes for other keto bomb dessert recipes and low carb paleo dessert recipes like these and more—including sugar free ice cream recipes!