Want to know the perfect temperature to scoop ice cream, including sugar-free ice cream (low carb ice cream)? It’s 6-10F! Another interesting fact, ice cream bars and ice cream on sticks were invented in the 1920s. But as you can imagine, these were not sugar-free desserts. It took a while for us to find sugar substitutes and early ones, like saccharine, we now know cause cancer. But today we have great, new sweeteners that are healthy – they actually promote health. Look at xylitol, for example. Who would have thought we’d one day discover a sweetener that promotes dental health?!
There’s no reason to crave chocolate ice cream when you’re on a ketogenic diet when you can make it yourself to conform to paleo and keto standards. This Chocolate Dairy Free Keto Ice Cream meets the specs that you are looking for.
Star this recipe as your low carb ice cream comfort food once and forever.
How to Alter This Recipe for New Taste Sugar-Free Desserts Variations
- There’s nothing better than chocolate and peppermint together. Add 1 teaspoon peppermint extract to the recipe ingredients.
- Add cookie crumbs and pieces along with nuts to the finished ice cream.
- Add a keto desserts sauce or paleo desserts sauce to the finished ice cream before eating.
- Sprinkle chili powder on top of the ice cream before eating.
- Sprinkle hot chipotle pepper on top of the sugar free ice cream before serving.
- Add fudgy keto or paleo desserts brownies to top this low carb ice cream
- Sprinkle a little kelp granules on top of this dessert.
- Add roasted pecans to the ice cream.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of this type of paleo desserts.
- Add whipped cream.
- Add keto ginger snaps to this dessert.